Small, Large and Extra Large Only.
Apollo Trace 10 is a flat bar road bike, ideal for commuters and fitness enthusiasts. The flat handle bars and shorter top tube means the rider is not as ‘stretched out’, creating a more relaxed, upright riding position than a traditional drop bar road bike. The flat handle bars also allow for easier handling, particularly at low speeds, and in congested areas.
Trace 10 also features high quality Shimano components, for smooth, reliable shifting performance, and mounting points on the frame for pannier racks and fenders.
SPECIFICATIONS TRACE 10:
- DESCRIPTION: 700c City – 21 speed
- FRAME: 6061 butted alloy frame with integrated head tube, pannier mounts and replaceable derailleur hanger.
- FORK: 700c hi-ten rigid integrated trekking fork with rack and fender mounts
- HEADSET: 1-1/8 with external cups
- HANDLEBAR: Low riser, bore: 25.4mm, W:600mm, sweep: 6°
- GRIP: Clarks C-76 grip HEADSTEM: Alloy 2 bolt stem, 25.4mm, S=90mm, M/L=105mm, XL=110mm
- CRANKSET: Alloy 48 x 38 x 28T L: S/M=170mm, L/XL=175,mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS: High impact nylon
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano TX-51 top pull for 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney 7 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF-51 Ez Fire 21 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 7 speed 14-28T freewheel
- CHAIN: KMC Z-51
- BRAKES: Alloy linear pull brakes
- WHEELS: Weinmann Zac 19 double wall alloy rims. 32 hole A/V, quick release hubs with double seal system. Stainless spokes
- TYRES: Urban sport 700 x 38c wire bead
- SADDLE: Factor Ergotech saddle
- SEATPOST / CLAMP: Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust